Custom Built Home with Lots of Recreational Extras on 37 +/- Acres in Washington, MO for Sale
2085 Bieker Rd.
Washington, Missouri 63090
- Price: 950,000 USD Property Area: 37.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Riding School, Western Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, 2 ponds, one with fire pit and dock, brick school house could be updated to serve as guest hou Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 12 House Area: 3,575 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 1.5 story, rustic style custom built home
Beautiful custom built home on 37 +/- acres. The best adjectives for this property are privacy, coziness, custom, and perfection! This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom custom built home provides luxurious living in the countryside, yet you are only 10 minutes from the all of the stores and shops in Washington, MO, and less than an hour from downtown St. Louis. \r\n\r\nA two stable horse barn and 30' x 40' shop allows you to bring your pets and your tools! Custom fencing allows you to release the horses from the stable and turn them in to the lower pasture. Kids and adults alike love the swimming in the lake, trails for horses and ATV's, fishing, and playing in the creek. Once your guests arrive they will not want leave. \r\n\r\nTake the virtual tour and view all of the impeccable amenities. They are too numerous to mention! \r\n\r\nQualified buyers can schedule a tour to see it for themselves and learn more. Don't delay, call today. Seller is even willing to sell the beautiful furnishings in the home and make it a turnkey experience.\r\nSeller is willing to subdivide property