321+/- Acre ranch, equestrian, retreat adjacent to the Coronado National Forest
307 Vaughn Loop Road
Elgin, AZ 85611
- Price: 1,449,000 USD Property Area: 321.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 12 House Area: 3,599 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
Lots of water. 40' to static lvl.This 320 acre property represents a unique opportunity:Farm/organic farm, equestrian facility, guest ranch, vineyard, private or corporate retreat.Nestled against the Canelo Hills of the Cornonado National Forest, there is unlimited opportunity for outdoor activities at your doorstep.The property was originally homesteaded as a ranch/farm in 1920.The owner's residence is 1,546sf, 2BR, 2BA home built in 2004 and added to in 2012 & it is adjacent to the luxurious barn.The original 2,043sf, 3BR, 2BA ranch house (which was rebuilt in 1951) was updated in 2012 & is currently a rental.It is charming & has wonderful views of the surrounding mountains.With land prices so low, this property is a great opportunity.Beneficiary of the seller is licensed broker in Ariz\r\n\r\nThe 2 stall barn has a 1/2 BA, feedroom, tackroom, recycled rubber floors and an indoor hot/cold wash area.Other horse facilities include a 145' X 95' pipe-fenced area with adjacent 60' round pen that connects to the arena by an alley. The property is internally cross-fenced with smooth wire creating 3 pastures of approximately 100 acres. Each pasture has a catch pen with a stock tank.\r\nAdditional facilities include a garage with attached hay storage, a free-standing 240sf storage building and a two space carport adjacent to the original ranch house.\r\nThe pastures contain multiple varieties of native grasses and have not been overgrazed. They are rolling with treed areas including Vaughn Canyon which has black walnut, cottonwood and cliff rose trees in abundance. There is a grazing lease in place with a neighboring rancher who has bulls and heifers on the land for about 6 months of the year.\r\nWater for the property is provided by a 240' deep well with a static depth of between 40' and 60'. The pump is a solar pump which feeds a 1700 gallon underground storage tank with a separate distribution pump for the homes and pastures. In addition there are 2 pressure tanks.\r\nThere are no deed restrictions so the property could be subdivided or sold with less land.