235.5 Acre Baldwin County Fish River Property
14558 Sherwood Highland Road
Fairhope, Alabama 36532
- Price: 5,500,000 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, All Around
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, City water for existing home that would be suitable for caretake
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Small Caretaker house on property
** For details go to: http://www.harrodsfarmllc.com/
This property is one of the largest tracts available in the Fairhope, Alabama area. With over 4500 feet of frontage on the Fish River, Water Hole Branch and Turkey Branch. The Fish River empties into Weeks Bay, and Weeks Bay goes into Mobile Bay. It is especially suitable for an equestrian center or fabulous fishing and recreational get away. Located in a very attractive area 10 miles from Fairhope, AL and 20 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Key property features are:
- 4,500 feet of river frontage – with established access
- Canals to the uplands from the Fish River
- Approved permits for building walkways and boat docks
- Fairhope school district
- Large utility building with caretaker residence
- Large open meadows in uplands
- Natural wetlands with approved delineation by US Corp. of Engineers
- Secluded, but only minutes from shopping, hospital, and other modern conveniences
- Fishing – private stocked lagoons with Bass and Bluegill and direct access to the Fish River and Mobile Bay
Small home currently on the property that could be used as a caretaker home.
There is also a large utility building which has a nicely equipped apartment.
The buyer would need to build out the home and equestrian facilities to their liking.
The property is presented here as it is contemplated to be an ideal location for an equestrian center.
The property is also attractive for its access to fishing in the property ponds, Fish River, and Mobile Bay.