Equestrian Springs, 3.08 Acres Lot #16
4701 NW 100th St
Ocala, Florida 34482
- Price: 96,500 USD Property Area: 3.08 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around
- Special Amenities: Community arena & Viewing Platform 20 Utility Type: Propane
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: -
Bring your builder and your horses and build your dream home in Ocala's most beautiful equestrian gated community. Located minutes from downtown Ocala, with easy access to Gainesville. Enjoy sophisticated country living in Florida's horse country. One of only 27 rare small-acreage estate lots in Ocala. Ideal for winter residence or retirement, with or without horses. Close to multiple horse competition venues: HITS (Hunter/Jumper), Florida Horse Park(Eventing/Dressage/Western/Driving), Longwood (Hunter/Jumper, Dressage, Cross Country), Ocala Jockey Club (3-Day Eventing), Grand Oaks (Driving). •At I-75 and NW 100th Street in Northwest Marion County (Ocala)•Striking cascade topped by life size horse sculpture•2-mile shaded bridle path for hiking, riding and driving•3+ acre private park w/spring-fed pond •Four-board fencing• Private security patrolled community. Underground fiber optic cabling for high speed internet.