Equestrian property in Estonia
Tapa vald, Lääne-Viru 73602
- Price: 700,000 EUR Property Area: 15.00 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Dressage, Cutting, Riding School, Community, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 3,287 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: -
The horse stable is situated in a beautiful countryside in Estonia, 70 km from the capital Tallinn.
It has been operating as a riding school, breeding farm and horse training/ selling centre.
- 22 horse boxes including big foaling boxes
- room for 50 horses at the moment and a lot of room to build more boxes
- two outside riding arenas - one 30m x 70m with sand and the other 50m x 80m on grass
- very good hacking possibilities
- large barn for keeping straw/ hay and machinery
- saddle rooms, changing rooms, laundry area with washing machine etc
- 15 acres of paddocks with wooden fences. A natural creek goes through the biggest paddocks where the horses can cool off during summer days.
- operating livery business and riding school with happy customers
- operating stud with breeding mares
Can be sold with or without horses.
It is possible to buy additional 500 acres of land around the property. For more information visit our website www.janedatall.ee .