HORSE PROPERTY WITH 14,000 SQFT INDOOR ARENA AND STALLS!
36570 NW Harrington Road Cornelius, OR 97113
- Price: 699,000 USD Property Area: 3.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Riding School, Horse Rescue, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: No Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Beginner Lessons, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Sol
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 2014 House Area: 2,619 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Modern
Beautiful 2 story, 5 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, and over 2600 sq. ft open floor plan built in 2014 on 3 flat acres. Master bedroom on main floor with large bathroom, soaking tub and separate shower. Den, heat pump, wood stove, solar panels, huge kitchen with hickory cabinets, solid hemlock doors thru out home and a covered front porch. The upstairs has 2 bedrooms plus bonus room, great room with wet bar and a Jack and Jill bathroom. Over-sized 2 car attached garage, insulated and finished.
14,000 sq. ft. barn, with covered riding arena (60 X 120), 21 stalls in barn plus 10 outdoor covered paddocks for horses with concrete pads, concrete road to all paddocks, horse area completely fenced, over 50 ton of hay loft storage plus spectator seating upstairs, watering system and stall mats in each stall, area for chip storage, LED lighting in arena and all walk ways and stalls, 12X24X10ft. high insulated tack room.
3 minutes from HWY 26; 10 minutes to Intel; 15 minutes to LL Stub Stewart State Park with over 20 miles of horse trails; 10 minutes to Fred Meyer.
Circular asphalt driveway, double wide Manufactured home for dry storage/office, two large holding tanks for watering horses, lots of parking, above ground 24ft round pool with deck, duck hunting on back of property.
RV Parking Garage and Power throughout property!
Call Dave Van Nus at 503-891-4860 for your personal tour today!