Equestrian Estate in High Meadow Ranch
1018 Towering Oaks Street Magnolia, TX 77355
- Price: 1,000,000 USD Property Area: 4.94 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities, Home in a community with shared or club facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Trail Riding, Horse and Buggy
- Special Amenities: Pool Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 6.00
- Age: 1999 House Area: 4,557 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Traditional
Sitting on 4.939 acres in prestigious High Meadow Ranch, this spacious two story equestrian estate is situated on a cul-de-sac lot. The 2 story entry features views of the formals. The family room fireplace showcase a reclaimed mantel from a Gonzales Tx homestead. The kitchen boasts hand milled cabinets. On the first floor, the private master suite has its' own fireplace & soaking tub - a perfect retreat for the owners of this amazing property. Upstairs you'll find 5 bedrooms, theater room, game/play room & computer/office area. The 5th bedroom has its' own en-suite; perfect for guests or a nanny suite. Outside the gazebo & pool are great for entertaining. The Equestrian lover will find a Dressage arena designed by Brian Davis. 3 stall barn with 2 runs, tack room, stock for shoeing & veterinary care, additional 20x30 building & cross fencing. A deck overlooks a lily pond stocked with perch, bass & catfish.