Horse Farm and Home with 62 acres!
1331 N. Salem Warren Rd North Jackson, Ohio 44451
- Price: 812,000 USD Property Area: 62.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Reining Horses, Western Riding, Trail Riding
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Agriculture
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 25 House Area: 2,896 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Absolutely Phenomenal 4 Bedroom (1st or 2nd floor master bedroom) ALL BRICK Home with FREE GAS and MINERAL RIGHTS transferring to buyer on 62 Acres of Land. 2 story foyer divides the large formal living room with crown molding, 1/2 moon windows and carpet and formal dining room with ceramic tile floors and tray ceiling. Huge Family room area with wood laminated floors, gas fireplace and french doors leading to a covered porch. Custom designed Kitchen with granite counter tops, Island and equiped with newer appliances. 1st floor Master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closet. 1st floor Laundry room and 1/2 bath. 2nd level features another Master bedroom with dressing room and awesome full bath. 2 more great sized bedrooms with another full bath. 3 car heated garage with access to basement area. Newer water Softener. Rec room area. Outdoor has a 46 X 62 horse barn with electric and a 12 X 12 Tac room. An attached 50 x 80 indoor Arena built by Baird Brothers and a 48 X 92 Quansent hut with concrete floors and electric. Grandchildren retreat built by Miller's Storage Barns. All this is sold with 62 Acres of Land. Call today for your private showing.