Gorgeous Western Kentucky Horse Farm
626 Cavett Rd Kirksey, Kentucky 42054
- Price: 298,000 USD Property Area: 18.18 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Gravel parking lot for trailers, indoor and outdoor aren Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 21 House Area: 1,971 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Contemporary Ranch
HORSE FARM IN WESTERN KENTUCKY 18 acres 15 min from Murray State University with 3 bedroom 3 bath home, expansive front porch, open living space with vaulted ceiling, sunroom. Large 9 stall horse barn, 60x100 lighted indoor arena, 200x120 outdoor arena, detached garage with bonus room above for potential grooms' quarters or living. Acreage is fenced and cross fenced. Bordered by creek.