Picture Perfect Horse Farm in Highly Sought After South Johnson County, KS
17055 175th St Olathe, Kansas 66062
- Price: 1,125,000 USD Property Area: 10.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, All Around
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 9-12
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: - Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Chickens Other Zoning: Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: Pool Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 1975 House Area: 3,200 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 1.5 story home with many recent updates
Prime 10 acres estate w architecturally diverse & stunning 4 bdrm, 4 bath home. The updated home features a main floor master, beautiful vaulted great room, large open family kitchen & oversized windows throughout. Enjoy family & friends around your pool while you watch your horses graze.
The home has been beautifully maintained with many recent updates.
The property also features a Morton built stable featuring 7 stalls, tack rm, bathroom, kitchen/laundry, hay loft, 70x180 indoor arena & 130x215 outdoor arena.
Additional 30x60 barn features 4 more stalls.
60x40 Morton storage building w 4 garage doors, 1 oversized offers storage for hay, shavings & your trailer.
Fenced & cross-fenced pastures complete the picture-perfect horse facility.
Easy Access to Hwy 169 or 69.
Additional 37 acres available!