Trinity Ranch South- Equestrian Estate in Wine Country
15944 E. Kettleman Lane Lodi, California 95240
- Price: 2,950,000 USD Property Area: 40.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Pool Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 2002 House Area: 4,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Contemp Mediterranean
Dream Property! This 40-acre gated property is ideally positioned for a professional equine center or high-end veterinarian facility. Property may be easily adapted with additional permits for winery production, tasting room and/or wedding event facility. It is also a fabulous place to live and entertain. A solar system runs the entire 40-acre property with a reasonable annual utility cost. Included on the parcel are owners home, caretakers home, indoor riding arena, euorosizer, round pen, two outdoor arenas, large shop with operations office, show barn with 21 stalls, mare foaling barn and irrigated pastures. Located east of Lodi in the Clements Hills subappellation of the Lodi AVA, two adjoining parcels (053-090-18 & 053-090-04) are property of the owner. They may be purchased separate and apart, or as an addition to the sale of the parcel APN 053-090-17.