Plaza de Toros
Medina Sidonia, Cadiz
- Price: 2,900,000 EUR Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event
- Barn Type: Breezeway, Shed Row Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: - Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
The property lies between Chiclana de la Frontera and Medina Sidonia on a small hill offering 360º views over the Andalusian country side.
The "finca" is divided into two areas: there are 45 ha (112.5 acres) with all the buildings and about 200 meters apart but connected by a dirt track about 90 ha (225 acres) of farm and hunting land. There are about 2.500 m2 of construction, 1.500 m2 of which represent a large hall completely furnished and equipped for celebrations and shows seating in excess of 600 persons.
The farm building (cortijo) goes back to the year 1810 and covers approximately 350 m2 on its two floors. The remaining buildings are the stables and agricultural installations amongst them a barn of about 600 m2 for hay and machinery. As the farm originally bred fighting bulls there is a full size "plaza de toros" with spectator stands for 75 persons.
Entering the cortijo you pass a large open stone cobbled patio with carob trees and then a spacious (8 x 12 meters) covered patio from where the owners house is accessed. There is a rustic kitchen with integrated dining area, an L-shaped lounge with a log burning stove, one master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and further three bedrooms sharing one bath. Upstairs is a very large loft which can be converted into additional bedrooms, a games room or office/study.
Next to the cortijo are the stables with fifteen horse boxes and tack room. To the right of the covered patio is a quaint bodega with the original old wine barrels still in place. In the rear of the building and with separate entrance is the house keeper's apartment with three bedrooms, kitchen, bath and lounge.
The hall for celebrations and shows has a guest area of 900 m2 for 600 or more persons with a slightly raised platform for performances, a small museum for horse carriages and a professional kitchen. Next to the celebration hall is a 20 x 60 meter riding arena and a large parking area.
The farm has its own water and electricity transformer station.
Presently the farm keeps 40 head of cattle and about 25 horses and mules. The farm is being sold including furniture and machinery.
PLEASE REQUEST OUR POWERPOINT PRESENTATION OF THIS PROPERTY