Incredible Horse Property with Covered Arena in Historic Julian, California
4657 Belvedere Drive Julian, CA 92036
- Price: 625,000 USD Property Area: 4.88 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 1978 House Area: 2,628 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Incredible horse property and facilities! 4.88 acres. See Supplement for the details. Located in the exclusive Pine Hills neighborhood in historic Julian, this 2,628 sq. ft. California ranch style home has an open floor plan, updated kitchen and baths, a spacious living room, 3 bedrooms, including 2 Master bedrooms, and 1 optional bedroom used as an den, 3.5 bathrooms, wrap around deck, and an enclosed outdoor covered spa area. Beautiful landscaping and many mature oak trees.
Seller will finance 1st mortgage!!! This unique horse property is located just minutes from William Heise County park which has riding trails all the way over to Lake Cuyamaca. Four rail vinyl fencing encloses the pasture with 2 drive through gates and 3 walk through gates. A 65' X 120' covered exercise arena with lighting and 5'5 pipe rail fencing for those needing to warm up their horse, practice eventing or use a separate holding facility. The Custom Equine Design barn features 5 12' X 12' stalls with grill fronts, feed doors, feed pans, hay racks and sliding back door; 1 12' X 24' work shop with drop ceiling and concrete floor; 1 12' X 12' tack room with concrete floor and cabinets; 1 12' X 24' concrete floor open area for hay. A 12' overhang was added off the back stalls to provide extra shade and shelter. 16' X 36' open gable porch off the North side of the barn and 8" X 2 1/2" steel C purlins @ 12' long added to reinforce purlins for heavy snow loads. Deluxe raised breezeway with metal frame and 2X6 T&G with Dutch front and green metal roofing. Metal gutters. Drains located at both ends of the barn and along the exterior on the west side. Electricity throughout the barn with exterior sensor lights.