Elegant Horse Property with State of the Art Kitchen
156 Bauernfeind Callicoon, New York 12723
- Price: 995,000 USD Property Area: 24.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Dude Ranch
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters, Pool, Horse Barn, Outdoor Kitchen, More land Availab Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1840 House Area: 4,302 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Colonial
Once you View this Property, in Person, you will realize your life has been incomplete and you NEED this romantic gem to be whole! Tucked away in the bucolic pristine countryside of Callicoon, NY, on a 24 acre equestrian estate, your 4,300 sq. Ft. 5 bedroom masterpiece awaits. No expense was spared in the 2005 addition to this 1840 classic colonial. The exterior preserves the ambiance of a time gone by, the interior is designed to impress and pamper it's occupants. A quintessential "Catskill's Bank Barn" offers 8 state of the art stalls ready for your horses or a Ralph Lauren photo shoot . Enjoy every minute of the gorgeous Catskill's Summer Days bird watching by the pond or relaxing by the pool and patio. Keep the party going into the night at the pool house/cabana featuring a large hot tub, granite bar, steam shower & sauna! This Estate is regularly rented for weekend guests from NYC and produces income. The land and barn are agriculturally assessed. Less than a 1 minute drive from the Villa Roma Resort and famous golf course! World Famous Fishing at nearby Callicoon Creek! More land is available.