Southern TN Horse property 84 Acres of pastures and woods
6935 Eureka Rd NW Cleveland, Tennessee 37312
- Price: 2,225,000 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Land with existing horse facilities, no home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Enter the estate through the beautiful gates up the Maple tree lined driveway. Acres and Acres of open fields nestled at the foot of the woods. This property includes both open pastures and woods for enjoyment. Creeks running through this majestic property with a deep fully stocked pond. Enjoy trail riding, hunting, or hiking in endless acres of woods. The Barn is built with the finest materials. All cedar siding on the barn with brick over the foundation, tongue and grove though out the entire inside of the barn. Full loft in the barn that could be finished into an apartment. A full apartment on the main level. Full Kitchen featuring double sink, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator. Full bathroom with walk-in shower. Horse stall areas are prepped and ready for finishing touches. Extra wide barn isle.
Endless possibilities with this Estate. The grounds have been prepped, groomed, and landscape. Beautiful home sites to choose from to build the dream Estate you always wanted. This would make an excellent horse farm, or private paradise for someone looking for the perfect piece of property. Just a few minutes for I-75. The property is suite for those with the finest of tastes.