THIS IS THE KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS!!!
1661 Clintonville Rd. Paris, Kentucky 40361
- Price: 990,000 USD Property Area: 80.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, custom built, basement with "storm room",large "clutter-room/mudroom",fireplace,formal diningroom, office, eat-in kitchen, front porch, back de Utility Type: Electric, gas fired fireplac
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 11 House Area: 2,350 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: single story
Main house sits on a knoll overlooking a spring-fed stocked pond and mature landscaping. The custom-built house is handicap accessible with such amenities as a large "clutter-room" w/ step-in boot/dog washing area, washer/dryer hookup and washtub & loads of storage shelving; 2 water heaters covering 2 usage zones; formal dining room w/ French doors opening to large deck; Jacuzzi tub in one bath; front porch; basement with "storm-room"; separate 2-car garage.\r\nSecond house is 3 BDR/2BA manufactured home with front porch.\r\nMain barn custom-built for ease of use with 8 large 12X14 stalls which readily transform to double the size by removing dividers. Stalls fronts by Lodden have drop-down windows and patented safety locks. Heated tack-room with toilet, feed-room, small hay bay and wash-rack.\r\nSecond barn is converted tobacco barn w/ 2 stalls & lean-to configured for 3 additional stalls.\r\n6-horse eurociser with wash rack beside. Total of 10 fields and 4 paddocks all with automatic waterers. Two of these paddocks and 2 of these fields have run-in sheds. Fencing refreshed and painted 4 mo. ago.\r\nFarm has been surveyed and divided/titled into 3 separate parcels making it possible to sell parcels separately.\r\nOwners retired and offering farm for below appraisal.\r\nBest contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 859-953-0185 TXT is OK