113 Mountain View Rd Deerfield, New Hampshire 03037
- Price: 895,000 USD Property Area: 19.90 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Beginner Lessons, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Goats, Chickens, Sheep Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Public Stable
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Three living units in 2 hom Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1986 House Area: 2,929 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Split Entry, Cottage-style
Set well back from Route 43 on 19 acres is this busy equestrian facility w/24 stalls in two insulated barns, heated indoor arena, viewing room/loungew/lav, ample tack lockers, wash stalls & grain rooms. Several paddocks. The bonus? 3BR house w/1BR apt below, separate 5 room 2 story cottage; room for owners, horse trainer & riding instructor. Formally housed a therapeutic riding center. This turn-key operation awaits the next generation of equine professionals.