Beautiful Southwest FL Home
3871 Hidden Acres Circle N, North Fort Myers,, FL 33903
- Price: 1,395,000 USD Property Area: 4.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities, Home in a community with shared or club facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Dressage
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 1995 House Area: 6,822 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
A spectacular and private trophy horse farm situated on approximately 4 acres. This magnificent custom-built, 2-story home is just less than 7,000 square feet. Home is beautifully appointed with an open foyer, columns and high ceilings. A fireplace with sculpted mantel that reaches to the ceiling. Formal living room with wood floors, and formal dining room with a dramatic mural painted on the ceiling. Gourmet eat-in kitchen includes granite countertops, center island, and wood cabinets. Complete equestrian facilities includes a barn with 6 separate horse stalls with concrete flooring, an automatic watering system, air conditioned tack room and an Olympic size lighted arena. The barn has additional 4 car garage and caretaker's apartment. A Koi pond adds to the charm. The gated community offers a common boat ramp and boat storage area with access to Gulf of Mexico. Parcel 10-44-24-02-0000B.0120 included in sale (3865 Hidden Acres Circle N). Barn can easily be converted into a home or car showroom. Excellent location just minutes to downtown Fort Myers.