4 Rockin' G Ranch
10809 N. 49th Street Longmont, Colorado 8053
- Price: 15,900,000 USD Property Area: 144.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 6.00
- Age: 2009 House Area: 9,401 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: French County Estate
Set within a stunning private valley just minutes north of downtown Boulder, Colorado, the 144-deeded acres of the 4 Rockin' G Ranch is the rarest of assemblages. The perfect combination of a comfortable family compound, premium working ranch, and a true recreational retreat, 4 Rockin' G Ranch is bordered by over 1,000 acres of dedicated Open Space. The main residence features a stone and wood exterior and is designed with the quality, detail and elegance of a French-country estate crafted with the finest materials including limestone, granite, walnut floors, extensive fine woodworking & ironwork, and custom glass windows capturing expansive views. The main house is complemented by three (3) additional residential structures including a Guest Cottage (795 SF), Caretaker's Residence (2,850 SF) & Historic Prairie House (7,730 SF). A stunning pool surrounded by an extensive patio, an indoor Olympic-size Dressage Arena and 12 stall barn are just a few of the amenities!