Custom Log Home with Miles and Miles of Horse Trails
168 White Pine Drive Monroe, Virginia 24572
- Price: 375,000 USD Property Area: 5.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Trail Riding, Dude Ranch
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: No
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep Other Zoning: Kennels
- Special Amenities: Guest Camping Trailer or RV Hookup with water and electr Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 8 House Area: 1,968 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Two Story Cabin with Open Floor Plan
One of a kind property only 20 minutes from grocery stores and restaurants. Custom designed log home with very open floor plan. Cedar stain on logs and green metal roof on home and stable. This home boasts all amenities on one floor with a sleeping loft and full bath on the second story. Family room has dry stack stone fireplace with gas logs, dining room is open to family room. Kitchen is huge and has an exterior door to access outdoor seating, grill and fire ring. All interior doors are solid pine panel doors with rustic hardware. Home has maple hardwood and ceramic flooring throughout with hickory cabinets in the kitchen and all baths. Rustic knockdown wall design with earthly paint colors. There are cedar railings on the front porch and inside staircase. When this cabin was built, very detail was considered and quality materials were used throughout.
inch of the five acres has been landscaped or is in pastures. Trees were kept to maintain the park-like setting. Not an inch of land is inaccessible or unusable. Situated on a private drive - you will feel you are in a very secluded location just like you dream of visiting on vacations. the peace and quiet is amazing and restores the soul.
Stable has five stalls with dutch-doors, 12 x 12 tack room, 14 x 36 covered overhang for horses and equipment shed.You can literally ride from the barn onto hundreds of miles of trails. If you thrive on privacy, enjoy hearing the birds in the morning and watching wildlife during the day from inside your home or on the front porch - are a trail riding enthusiast, hiking or enjoy hunting - this is the property you have been seeking.
This could be a good investment property if the buyer wanted to rent the cabin or full facility with access to George Washington National Forest trails or as a layover for those on the Appalachian trail since the Appalachian Trail is about one mile from the property. Owner will consider partial owner financing to qualified purchaser.