6737 Gordonsville Road Gordonsville, VA 22942
- Price: 7,950,000 USD Property Area: 395.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Reining Horses, Riding School, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 135 House Area: 5,679 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Restored Virginia Farmhouse
Pagebrook is a 395-ac European-Designed Equestrian Property. Located in Keswick Hunt Country with expansive views of Southwest Mts. Main Residence renovated/redesigned; 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths, Manager's House, 3-Car Garage, Swimming Pool & Spa, Raised Gardens, Orchards, Indoor Arena with viewing area and surround-sound audio system. Covered outdoor arena. 3 Stables providing 26 stalls. 3 Barn apts. (2 1BR, 1 studio). Paddocks with Board Fencing, water & sheds. Several Equipment/Storage Facilities. Spring House. 2 large generators can run entire farm. Automatic heated waterers in all paddocks and numerous run in sheds. Would also be a good breeding farm - one of the barns has regular stalls that can convert to foaling stalls.