Lovely Equestrian Property With Mount Vernon Replica Home-JUST REDUCED!!!
7673 Charnick Rd Marshall, Virginia 20115
- Price: 2,199,000 USD Property Area: 52.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, English Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 8.00
- Age: 2001 House Area: 6,700 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Mount Vernon inspired home.
51 open acres nestled in the heart of Virginia's hunt country, just minutes away from several hunts and horse show facilities. The property borders Leeds Manor Road, rated one of the most beautiful in the area. Property is just on the outskirts of Warrenton in Fauquier county and is 50 miles to Washington DC. Open and flowing floor plan with lovely views from all rooms. 5 bedrooms, each with own bathroom and 3 additional half bathrooms. Large private office located over the three car garage. Formal dining room with 1,500 bottle wine cellar and full bar. Great for entertaining. Full equestrian facility with 6 stall center aisle barn, heated tack room, wash stall and a 1,000 square foot apartment. Ample paddocks with a run-in shed, equipment shed and fenced riding ring. Open Houses on 11/06/16 and 11/13/16 1-5pm. Will pay commission and bonus to procuring agent.